On Hold Feature
Managing marketing projects can be a complex undertaking without the right tools. For example, it’s not uncommon for a project to be postponed or put on hold due to delays in a new product development or a change in business priorities. Our On Hold feature is another way admation is helping marketing teams to manage their projects with ease. If a project In Progress is postponed, you can click on the On Hold button and the project will no longer appear in your In Progress list unless you nominate otherwise. While a project is On Hold, you can still perform basic tasks such as downloading artwork/ files and adding WIP notes. You can also delete the project or take it Off Hold at any time.
Benefits of Admation’s On Hold Feature
- Less clutter in your In Progress list if you choose for the project not to be visible
- You can choose for the On Hold status to be visible so you don’t lose sight of your stalled projects
- Users can be notified of an On Hold status to ensure they halt work on the project
- You can still add files and notes to the project even though it is On Hold
- You don’t need to delete a project which has been postponed for an extended length of time
- You can delete an On Hold project at any time
- The status of each of your projects is now completely transparent
Watch this video for a step by step guide on how to put a project On Hold.
To place a project on hold, simply click on the Put on Hold button.
Users can be notified that the project is On Hold. An icon will also appear above the project to signify it is On Hold.
To have visibility over projects On Hold, simply click the icon as outlined below.