2019 in review: admation wins big clients, with efficiency its focus
Posted by Jodie Byass on December 16, 2019Find me on: Tweet
This year’s hard-earned work has paid off for admation as it successfully brought on a range of new clients in 2019. Find out why brands and ad agencies are implementing admation and discover a few of its great new features.
It has been a busy year and we’re proud to say that we started and finished 2019 on a really strong note. This year we brought on some major clients who are now experiencing the benefits of switching from traditional/ineffective tools to admation project management software. We’ve also continued to evolve our software to enhance its useability and efficiency to ensure our users are getting the best possible support when managing their creative projects.
Recommended reading: Project Management – managing projects
So who came on board with admation and why?
We feel privileged to be servicing many new clients across different vertical markets including:
- ME Bank
- AFL - Australian Football League
- Tourism Australia
- Leo Burnett Ad Agency
- Defence Force Recruiting in partnership with agency VMLY&R
- News Corp
Some of the key reasons marketing teams and ad agencies selected and implemented admation in 2019:
- As a requirement to meet stringent marketing compliance regulations
- To achieve more control and accuracy during the project briefing stage – better input at the beginning equals better output at the end
- Budget constraints forcing creative teams to deliver more projects with the same or less resources and budgets
- To gain greater visibility over projects and resources
- Faster speed to market
- To eliminate high artwork revisions to save time and money
- To gain efficiencies by only using one tool to manage projects
Recommended reading: Solutions to your marketing project management issues
Best features admation released in 2019
- Enhanced user experience with a new Dashboard that offers easier navigation
- From the Dashboard, users are able to Create a New Project or Start a New Brief.
- ‘Approvals’ has been moved from the right-hand side of the header to the left-hand side between ‘Projects’ and ‘Ad Storage’. This better represents the chronological lifecycle of a job.
- Improved online briefing
- Duplicate project and briefs as more projects are being rerun
- Improvements to the approval workflow feature including Full Screen Approval
- A number of enhancements to the Resource Management Module
Kick 2020 off with more ease and less chaos
Just a reminder that the start of the year is the best time to review your approval workflow processes and implement a project management tool. It’s also a good time to reach out to see how admation can help. We highly recommend that you book a demo to see how admation works firsthand.
Recommended reading: Tips on refining your marketing approval workflow