Admation’s Re-run a Project Feature
This overview demonstrates how marketers can re-run a project and associated deliverables in admation making the process easier and more expedient than ever before.
Benefits of Admation’s Re-run a Project Feature
- Re-run a project with all the checks and balances in place to ensure you’re running final and approved marketing assets
- Enables marketers to create a new project for re-running a campaign so that an automatic audit trail of work is created for marketing compliance
- Locate final and approved marketing assets from the Re-run a Project feature in just seconds
- Send deliverables planned for a re-run for approval to the right people before you send it to market to avoid marketing compliance issues
- An easy, secure and fail-safe way of re-running important marketing campaigns
Select the checkbox for each deliverable you wish to re-run. When you have selected all appropriate deliverables, click the re-run icon located on the Actions bar. You will be directed to the ‘Project Metadata’ screen where you will need to complete the project details.
Click on the finalised project deliverable and you will be directed to the ‘Finalised Deliverable’ details screen.
To re-run the entire project or associated deliverables, select the Re-run button located on the right side panel.
Once selected, a screen will appear. From here you can select the deliverables you wish to re-run. Click continue.
Deliverables that were selected to be re-run will appear under the Deliverables section.
To upload a new or exisiting artwork to a re-run deliverable, click the Upload File button.
Browse for the artwork in your directory and then select Upload.
Once the artwork has been uploaded, click the Create Project button.
If you’ve uploaded new artwork the options to submit your deliverables now or later for approval will appear.