Transurban selects Admation's Marketing Management Software
Posted by Jodie Byass on February 18, 2020Find me on: Tweet
As one of the world’s largest toll-road operators, Transurban build and operate road tolls that deliver real and lasting benefits to cities and their communities. Transurban are responsible for major infrastructure initiatives across Australia and North America, including:
- The West Gate Tunnel in Melbourne.
- NorthConnex and WestConnex in Sydney.
- Greater Washington highway projects in the USA.
With such high-profile projects underway, it’s critical for Transurban that they meet all their marketing compliance requirements and that they’re effectively communicating with the communities and stakeholders of each project. Given the resource requirements for such large initiatives, Transurban were under pressure to ensure all marketing projects and communications adhere to strict deadlines and processes.
Transurban were seeking a marketing management solution that could help them with:
- Managing approvals to ensure they meet ACCC compliance requirements.
- Consistent project briefing to ensure project start dates were not delayed.
- Managing workflow and delivery of projects to strict timelines and budget.
- Lack of visibility over project status and milestones.
Spreadsheets, dropbox and email weren’t cutting it, so Transurban have partnered with admation to help streamline their marketing processes through their innovative software solutions. Together with admation, Transurban are keen to transform their marketing workflow management, establishing end-to-end control of all their projects.
With the right project management solution in place, Transurban are hoping to experiencing the following benefits:
- Greater control in their briefing process through admation’s online briefing forms, ensuring accurate and timely information at the start of each project.
- Complete transparency across all current and future projects via a central marketing calendar.
- With the admation workflow solution, Transurban can allocate tasks to the right resources and understand the capacity of their resources on different projects across Australia and North America.
- A central archiving solution now provides Transurban with one location to store artwork files and other crucial project documents.
- Visibility and management of all approvals to sufficiently meet ACCC requirements.
With one fully-integrated tool to manage project tasks, resources and assets; Transurban are will be better placed than ever before to help people connect with each other and their neighbourhoods.
To find out how admation can help your team harness the power of effective project management, download our admation at a glance guide or schedule a demo today!