Client Win: Defence Force Recruiting guaranteed security with admation project management software
Hubspot System — Wednesday the 17th of July, 2019Tweet
Earlier this year, VMLY&R won the Defence Force Recruiting (DFR) account. The agency is now responsible for all of DFR’s creative communications and digital services. A specific tender requirement set out by DFR was that the successful agency had to have a project management solution implemented that enabled all data to be stored on a server in Australia
Defence Force Recruiting required a tool that could meet their stringent security requirements
VMLY&R selected admation as its preferred project management software because the tool met DFR’s specific security requirement. All project data that is stored in admation is located on a regional server. Admation also offers a range of project management features that both DFR and VMLY&R can leverage:
- A dashboard summary of all approvals in progress.
- Document management so that all briefs, estimates, schedules and files are saved in one, secure location.
- Customisable brief templates to suit every different project the agency will need to manage for DFR.
- Approval Pathways to suit a complex approval process.
- Online proofing tools to mark up a range of files including print, web, video and flash files.
- Resource tools to schedule resources and task.
- Third party security for approvals.
- An automatic audit trail of work for marketing compliance.
- An inbuilt digital asset management to store current brand assets.
We look forward to a mutually beneficial relationship servicing DFR and VMLY&R with admation.
Recommended reading: An agency tendering for work? Blitz the competition with a project management tool.