This is a multi-featured module of admation that was created to streamline the process of managing approvals for a range of marketing projects.
- Dashboard Provides a summary of approvals in progress. Status icons identify whether work is approved, pending or not yet approved.
- Approval Pathways Customisable approval pathways to suit any simple or multi-layered approval process.
- Approval Path Templates Create an approval template to automatically route approvals on a dedicated pathway.
- Approval Flexibility Select from two approval options Anybody Approve or Everybody Approve to suit the campaign.
- Approval Checklists A checklist of questions and actions that need to be actioned before a project can be approved for publishing.
- Full Screen Approval Batch view of approval requests on one screen.
- Online Proofing Tools Mark up a range of files including print, web, video and flash files. Review artwork versions side-by-side on a single screen.
- Collaboration A robust feedback system for reviewers to view and submit feedback.
- Collate Feedback Collate feedback and select the amendments to be included in a change summary report for the creative team.
- Secure Third Party Approvals Provides security for any external approvals through a secure email link.
- Reserve Button Any member of Legal or Compliance can reserve an approval request for review.
- Automated Reminders Automated approval follow ups.
- Audit Trail Automatic audit trail of marketing work.
- Digital Asset Management & Ad Library Inbuilt asset management to store current brand assets. Save final, approved artwork in an Ad Library.
- Revision Report Review a complete listing of revisions submitted for approval.
- Achieve greater transparency
- Eliminate email approvals
- Reduce repetitive marketing tasks
- Enhance collaboration
- Decrease artwork revisions
- Improve marketing compliance
- Meet deadlines and budgets
- Promote accountability
- Improve quality of marketing output
- Fast track campaigns
- Secure asset and file storage
- 24/7 remote access