Admation’s Online Timesheets
This overview demonstrates how admation’s Online Timesheets can be used to track the time spent on marketing tasks and projects. This is a great tool for marketing managers to better estimate resources and budgets for future marketing projects.
Benefits of Admation’s Online Timesheets
- Offers an accurate audit trail of project tasks
- Greater transparency over how much time (including over time) is being spent on tasks
- Greater transparency over when tasks are completed
- Marketing managers can opt to get an email notification when resources have logged their time or a task has been completed to stay current with work in progress
- This feature enables management to more accurately forecast and budget for future jobs
- Eliminate an over-reliance on freelancers
Click the Go to Task link from your admation Inbox.
You will be directed to your Task List.
Any tasks you have to work on today will appear in Today’s Task. My Task List displays a summary of all the tasks that have been assigned to you.
If you click on a task, the metadata for that task will appear such as task name, due date, task brief, as well as any attachments.
A task that is completed will display:
A task that is currently being worked on will display:
A task that has not been started will display:
A task you have stopped working on will display:
To log time against a task while you work, click Start Work.
Click Save Changes and the time that was logged will display.
Once you have finished working on a task and are ready to mark the task as competed, click Complete. A green tick icon will appear next to the task’s name.