Marketers can easily review and collate stakeholder feedback, creating a gatekeeper-style barrier between the design team and the approvers. Admation’s tools allow you to combine and edit feedback into your response, streamlining the approval process by ensuring that all stakeholder feedback is received and includes a concise list of relevant changes.
Benefits of Collating Feedback
- Feedback is received and saved in a central location to ensure that it doesn’t get lost or overlooked in your emails
- Feedback can be edited and annotated before it is sent to the design team
- Reduce conflicting feedback by deciding which comments are including in the final response to the design team
- Create a single source of truth for your design team to work off
- Eliminate clunky processes and tedious administration by showing only relevant comments in the final response
A Quick Overview of Collating Feedback
Select and combine comments from a range of stakeholders into a single response.
Edit stakeholder comments to create short, concise messages for the design team to action.
Design team members can Action work as they go, with date-stamps to increase transparency around any changes made to a design.