Admation’s Re-run a Project Feature
This overview demonstrates how marketers can re-run a project and associated deliverables in admation making the process easier and more expedient than ever before.
- To re-run a project deliverable, first click on the Ad Storage button at the top of the screen. Here you can access all previous projects that have been approved and finalised.
- To find the project you wish to re-run, fill in the search filter. You can search by a range of metadata such as a job number, campaign, keywords and asset type. Once you have found the project, you have two options on how to proceed.
- Option 1:
Select the checkbox for each deliverable you wish to re-run. When you have selected all appropriate deliverables, click the re-run icon located on the Actions bar. You will be directed to the ‘Project Metadata’ screen where you will need to complete the project details.
- Option 2:
To re-run the entire project or associated deliverables, select the Re-run button located on the right side panel.
- The Project Creation screen is where you will be able to edit the project’s details (metadata, key dates, project team).
- Browse for the artwork in your directory and then select Upload
BENEFITS OF ADMATION’S RE-RUN A PROJECT FEATURE
- Re-run a project with all the checks and balances in place to ensure you’re running final and approved marketing assets
- Enables marketers to create a new project for re-running a campaign so that an automatic audit trail of work is created for marketing compliance
- Locate final and approved marketing assets from the Re-run a Project feature in just seconds
- Send deliverables planned for a re-run for approval to the right people before you send it to market to avoid marketing compliance issues
- An easy, secure and fail-safe way of re-running important marketing campaigns